The goal of Malibu is to make building content sites trivial. Bring your look and feel, and Malibu will handle the rest.
You might want to check out the following topics, before jumping right in to the tutorial
We also have a few more advanced topics
Malibu is build on top of the following libraries from quintype. You can find links to the relevant JSDocs below.
- @quintype/framework - The framework that powers malibu
- @quintype/components - Viewless components to handle common logic
- @quintype/seo - SEO plugin for malibu
- @quintype/backend - Node API client
- @quintype/build - Build Scripts for dockerizing your build
- @quintype/amp - Library powering AMP pages
- @quintype/bridgekeeper-js - Login/Register apis powered by bridgekeeper